Indigenous Heritage Tour to MotoGP 2021 - 14 to 24 October
The best two-week road ride on the East Coast!
All riders must arrive in Brisbane on 13 October for the ride briefing - but there's a bonus nights accommodation for you! The tour departs Brisbane early on Thursday 14 October and arriving at the MotoGP on Friday 22 October.
A two-week guided tour following some of the best riding roads on the East Coast of Australia. Meet Traditional Owners of the land you ride on. Learn about Aboriginal culture, visit special sites and eat traditional foods.
Motorcycles are available for hire. Maximum 20 riders only on this tour.
Stay in tented accommodation at the MotoGP with a view of Corner 3 and Gardiner Straight – or upgrade to a VIP Champions Club (VIP places limited – get in quick).
The ride is on-road and will cater to all levels of riding experience and skill. If you’re a beginner, we offer tips for skills improvement along the way and our back-up vehicle will stick with you all the way. If you’re more experienced, shoot ahead and meet the group at the next planned rest spot – additional loops available for skilled riders.
• $4150 - includes a MotoGP 3-day ticket for Corner 3 and Gardiner Straight, all accommodation and Indigenous tour activities
• VIP Ticket Upgrade: $5650 (total)- includes a MotoGP 3-day ticket to the VIP Champions Club, all accommodation and Indigenous tour activities
• Single accommodation rate: $1350 extra - including a single tent at the GP - which is the same price as a twin!!
• Maximum 20 riders on this tour - so get in quick!
• All accommodation – including tented accommodation at the GP
• MotoGP tickets with a view of Gardiner Straight
• VIP Champions Club upgrade available but places are limited
• Briefings by Traditional Owners along the ride – learn about their culture, the history of their people and places – learn about the land you ride on
• Cultural awareness briefings on how to engage comfortably with Indigenous Elders and other Traditional Owners if desired
• Fully supported ride with a back-up vehicle to carry luggage (limited to one 40lt bag per rider) and to assist with emergencies, mechanical issues or even flat-tyres
• First drink (beer, wine or softie) at the end of each days ride
• VIP Champions Club track ticket -$1650
• Single room accommodation upgrade - $1350
• If you’re in a hurry to get home, we’ll drop you at the Melbourne airport and get your bike home for you – price on request
• Motorcycles are available for hire – price on request
• If you are less experienced, we are happy to guide you back to Brisbane or Sydney
- This will be a three-day ride with accommodation, support and more good times included – $700
• Meals – though some breakfasts will be included (and the first beer at the end of each day)
• Medical coverage or insurance
• Motorcycle insurance or repairs – we will endeavour to help with the basics if we can i.e. flat-tyres